Account Access and Password
- I’m not receiving the verification email
Sometimes it can happen that emails do not show up in your mailbox. Often, this is due to the email program itself. If this happens to you, please follow the steps below:
- Please have a look into your spam folder. Often emails are mistakenly classified as spam.
- Have the e-mail sent to you again.
– If you were invited to the platform by an administrator of your company: Ask the administrator to invite you again. A new invitation mail will be sent.
– If you have registered yourself using a mail address with a supported open-registration domain: Go to the login page, click on “Create account” and enter your mail address again. Click on “Create account” to request another invitation mail.
- If none of this helps, please send us a support request: firstname.lastname@example.org.