Each self-assessment is a great chance. It’s an opportunity to be honest to yourself. It’s an invitation to look in the mirror and to reflect how things really are. This is a powerful baseline for your very own development process – in your entire life.
To make sure that a self-assessment will bring you most value, consider the following tip before you get started:
- Before you are starting the assessment, make sure you are in a quiet place without distractions.
- If you are working in an office or at home, where other people are, let them know that you need some focus time.
- Block yourself enough free time, then there is no need to rush and a good deal to finish the assessment without interrupting it.
During the assessment, you may remember those basic guidelines:
- Always answer honestly to yourself. Faking a test does not bring you further in life.
- Don’t think too long about an answer. Choose intuitively. Often, those answers are best.
- Remember: every person is unique and there is no right or wrong when we talk about one’s personally, preferences and motivations.
- In some assessments you find definitions by hitting the (i)-icon, helping you to understand more in case you like to.